all the partners should answer to these questions as soon as possible so
the Italian group can organise properly.
1. shall we have or not activity 1 in Septembre 2021?
2. If yes, which are you favorite/no go dates?
3. Please add any other thoughts regarding activity 1 in September 2021
Lots of love!
Hey dear people,
I´m reminding you all that in the last meeting, we have agreed that we will
bring the decision on having the preparatory meeting this summer (sometimes
in September) by the *mid of May. *The mid of May has passed now and we
should organise a meeting to discuss and vote about this decision so we can
organise ourselves accordingly.
Federico, would you please create a Doodle poll for the meeting? Thanks