today we had a quick but productive meeting.
You can read all the discussion on skype.
Below I copy the main decision made and I ask the people that did not attend if they are happy with them
Activity 2 in 2022
Activity 1 (preparatory meeting)(2 days + 2 travel days) would be good
to have it this year. Proposed period first half of September.
All attendees will have to take test before and after the event
Covid test will be covered by our fund
Deadline to make a decision if to have Activity 1 this year: mid May
Soon the Italian group will have an internal meeting and then report
How is the beggining of the Spring? How are the restrictions in your
I was thinking these days about our project.
As summer is a step closer, I suggest to have a meeting and take a desicion
on what are we going to do. I believe that is the moment to take a desicion
whether we are going this year or not. What are you all thinking about?
Regards from Greece.